Best in Town
Outsourcing has become one of the most successful tool for large corporations to remain competitive in 21st Century. The advantages are no longer exclusive to these organizations, Small and medium sized companies can now realize the full benefit of outsourcing to gain and maintain a competitive advantage in today’s competitive environment.
How can we help?
We will take care of as much or as little of the workload as you wish, leaving you and your staff free to focus on what you do best.
We can react quickly to your needs providing staff with the operational skills to make an immediate contribution to the business and who will fit seamlessly into your existing team.
Our hands-on, personal approach means you benefit from a high level of input from both Partners and professionals. A dedicated account manager, your single point of contact, ensures high standards of quality and communication.
What we can do?
- Preparation of Financial Statements
- Maintenance of Books of Accounts
- Sales Invoices and Receivables
- Receipt / Payments and Cash / Bank Books
- Supplier Bills and Payables
- Reconciliations – With Banks / Suppliers / Customers
- Preparation of year end accounting file for Auditors
What are the benefits?
Outsources accounting, tax preparation, bookkeeping or other financial services to us, you can expect multifold benefits, such as the following:
- Secure book-keeping and accounting
- Significant cost savings
- Meet all your requirements at one destination
- Highest standards of business ethics.
- Our robust infrastructural set-up and qualified resources ensure uninterrupted services to our customers.
- Employ industry standards-based, best practices and methodologies ensuring the highest quality every time.
- 24x7 customer service to facilitate prompt response and resolution to customer/vendor inquiries.